Sumonix (Terms of Service)
The term ‘Nanashi Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Sumonix’ or Sumonix.com’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 5DZ. Our company registration number is 09187266. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This agreement below:
- Is an agreement between you and Sumonix that allows you to use the website as long as you follow the TOS
To Use this Website, You Agree:
- Must be at least 12 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May be required to register with us to access and use some of our content on this website.
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our website that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our website services, including the sending of e-mail or use of commenting spam.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
If You Post Content on the Website, You Agree:
- May post content that you have created or have been given permission to post by the owner, which is legal, and doesn’t violate the TOS or any other copyright agreement.
- Are responsible for content that you post to our website services and assume all risks of posting your personal information online.
- Grant Sumonix.com full ownership and intellectual property rights of your content.
The Content on Sumonix:
- Owned by us or that of our suppliers and partners. Content can only be used as we specify.
- All material on this website is subject to Copyright.
- For general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only and we make no representations or guarantees about the truth, accuracy, or quality of any content.
- Any content produced on our blog, can be freely linked to. However, any use of our website logo or imagery must be done with permission.
- May not be used on any other website without expressed permission first.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
The Content we Link to:
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You Also Agree That:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Can change or end our website at any time without notice.
- Can place advertising, which supports our website, within applications, on web pages, and on mobile devices.
- Can place affiliate links in our content which will be used sell, endorse or link to relevant products and services that you may wish to purchase.