Hello, potential team member! Do you want to join one of the most passionate set of writers the industry has ever seen? Then Sumonix would like to hear from you!
We demand excellence, passion and the will to spur Sumonix to infinity and beyond.
We will update this section should any available positions arise. Currently, the Sumonix dojo is open!
Current Available Open Positions
- Video Editor / Contributor (A passionate video editor required to output content on our YouTube channel)
- Contributor (You will need write news, features and reviews and reach the Sumonix monthly quota)
- Import Specialist (You will write 2-3 features on Japanese import games per month)
Guidelines to contributors:
- Have a true love and passion for video games and video games culture.
- Your work must be of the highest standard – we will not publish sloppy copy.
- You must deliver content assigned to you in a timely manner. Deadlines are part and parcel of being a journalist.
- Be inventive with your ideas! We’re looking for creative people who can think outside the box.
- Spread the word! We’re pretty damn proud of the site, so we want you to be too .
Think you’re up to it? Then please tell us why you want to work for Sumonix at editor (at) sumonix.com
Note: All positions are voluntary but we can offer you access to review copies for all platforms. You’ll also have opportunities to attend conferences, press events and feature on the Tanooki Time podcast should you wish.