The second offering of DLC for Tecmo Koei’s Hyrule Warriors has been released today. Themed around Twilight Princess, the pack contains several new features worthy of its asking price.
First up, there are new costumes for Link and Zelda, with the hero of Hyrule obtaining a Postman outfit, while the Princess receives a costume based on Ilia, Link’s lifelong friend from Twilight Princess.
A new character is also added in the form of Twili Midna, whom you may remember from the epilogue of Twilight Princess. In addition, there’s a new Adventure Mode map based on Twilight Field.
With the DLC comes the 1.4.0 update, which is detailed below:
- The maximum warrior level is now 150!
- You can now carry up to 999 of a single type of material!
- New mixtures have appeared in the Apothecary!
- New medals are waiting to be won!
- You can now receive amiibo presents! Touch an amiibo to the GamePad while on the title screen to get a random bonus.
- An amiibo can give you only one present a day, but you can receive up to five presents if you use five different amiibo!
And thus, the horizon of Hyrule Warriors completion extends even further out of sight. I’ve only just got stuck into the Master Quest adventure map and now, there’s a brand new one to conquer as well![yt_video id=”a2KP7kWR4mE”][/yt_video]